10 tips for saving your reputation in times of crisis:
1. Prepare for the core risks.
2. Do not deny the crisis, but act immediately to determine the image of the crisis yourself.
3. Know the expectations of the environment.
4. Choose the appropriate crisis response.
5. Show leadership and let the top be visible.
6. Focus on the interests of the victims and solve their problem that you caused.
7. Compassion takes precedence over ratio in crisis communication.
8. Actions, not words, because words do not solve a crisis.
9. Saying sorry doesn’t hurt.
10. Close the crisis yourself, otherwise it can return.
You can read the entire article that previously appeared in Sprout here: https://lnkd.in/d7mxXbt